FULL-TIME DIGITAL STRATEGIST
As the Vancouver’s fastest growing digital strategy consulting firm, The Coding Bull redefines the hardest industry problems by exploring novel techniques to harness the power of technology.
Three months ago, we have jump started our marketing campaigns, and now we have too many leads and clients to handle.
Hence, we are looking for an experienced account executive to join our expanding team. Working with our intellectually curious software developers, strategists, and engineers, you will show relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Do you want to solve problems creatively every day in an agile environment that seeks out new suggestions for evolution and improvement? If so, you’re the team member we want to join our company.
As you become the new Coding Bull's account executive, you will be working with our founder, Justin, to help more local businesses to strive in today's ever-changing business world.
When a business comes to The Coding Bull, your job is to design and help implement a digital strategy that can help the business to overcome their current problems or growth obstacles.
- Design and Pitch Digital Strategies: Attend meetings on a regular basis and develop solutions to meet clients' objectives based on consumer data
- Client Management: Maintain long-term client relationships and make sure their needs are met
- Communication: Communicate client needs to our project manager and designers
- Business Development: Seek out businesses that can benefit from having a digital strategy in their business model and identify business opportunities
- 2-5yr experience in a similar sales or account executive role
- University degree in a business discipline
- Business background
- Understanding of website design and development
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Understanding of software development
- Experience in a start-up environment is an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature, and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Resourceful, flexible and comfortable working in a start-up environment with evolving responsibilities and processes
- Proven comfort with asking questions, taking direction, learning on the job, and working independently
- Ability to creatively problem-solve
- Excellent computer skills and proven ability to pick up new programs and processes
- Experience working successfully with confidential information with tact and discretion
- Revenue that you bring into The Coding Bull
- Customer reviews
- Effectiveness of your strategies
- Competitive pay
- Free eye care
- Paid vacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- Dental Care