FULL-TIME OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
The purpose of this role is to perform basic office and accounting administrative functions and ensure the office environment is productive for business.
As the Vancouver’s fastest growing digital strategy consulting firm, The Coding Bull redefines the hardest industry problems by exploring novel techniques to harness the power of technology. We are looking for a self-driving, trustworthy and conscientious office administrator to join our expanding team. Supporting our intellectually curious software developers, strategists, engineers, and business development team, you will be responsible for administration in multiple areas including human resources and accounting. This position reports to the project manager.
Do you relish the opportunity to create an environment that your team-members can thrive in? Do you believe in doing every job whether big or small, familiar or brand new, with the same fervor and dedication? Do you want to solve problems creatively every day in an agile environment that seeks out new suggestions for evolution and improvement? If so, you’re the team-member we want to join our company as we become one of the largest digital strategy consulting firms in Canada.
- Accounting support: handling team expense reports, bank deposits, and accounts receivable
- Facilities coordination: ensuring the office environment is safe, clean, and running properly for the team
- Purchasing: ordering IT and Office supplies; everything from laptops to whiteboard markers
- Travel Arrangements: arranging staff travel and coordinating conference attendance
- Social Events & Swag: organizing in and out of office activities, sourcing team swag, catering
- General Admin: paperwork tracking and recording, data entry and calendar management
- 2-5yr experience in a similar operations or office administrator role.
- Post-secondary education is an asset
- Experience in a start-up environment is an asset
- Experience working in a technology or research environment an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills, a collaborative nature, and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Resourceful, flexible and comfortable working in a start-up environment with evolving responsibilities and processes
- Proven comfort with asking questions, taking direction, learning on the job, and working independently
- Excellent computer skills and proven ability to pick up new programs and processes
- Experience working successfully with confidential information with tact and discretion
- Competitive pay
- Free eye care
- Paid vacacation leave
- Paid sick leave
- Dental Care